21. What is the official state gem of West Virginia, a green mineral often used in jewelry?
22. Harpers Ferry, a historic town at the confluence of two rivers, played a significant role in which event in U.S. history?
23. Which West Virginia state park features a scenic lake and is known for its wildlife and recreational activities?
24. What is the official state butterfly of West Virginia, known for its bright orange and black wings?
25. Which West Virginia city is known for its annual sternwheel boat races on the Ohio River?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....