11. Which of the following is false regarding welding process and its corresponding minimum thickness of plate material?
12. Which of the following welding process is used for welding of sheet metals in automobile and air craft industries?
13. Heat is created by the chemical reaction in
14. Which of the processes can be classified as solid state welding?
15. Which flame is suitable for welding of ferrous metals, Cu and Al alloys?
16. Which flame is suitable for cutting operations?
17. Which flame is suitable for welding of non ferrous metals (brasses and bronzes)?
18. Which flame is suitable for welding steel?
19. Which of the following is false regarding material to be welded and its corresponding welding process?
20. Which of the following is not true for gas welding?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....