21. In the 2010 film "Valentines Day," directed by Garry Marshall, which actress plays the character Julia Fitzpatrick?
22. What is the name of the ancient Roman god of love, often depicted with wings and a bow and arrow?
23. In the famous balcony scene from Shakespeares "Romeo and Juliet," where do Romeo and Juliet exchange their vows of love?
24. What is the meaning of the Italian phrase "ti amo," often used as an expression of romantic love?
25. What Roman numeral is associated with the number of days in February, including Valentines Day?
26. In "Parks and Recreation," what eccentric holiday does the character Leslie Knope celebrate on February 13, encouraging women to celebrate their female friends?
27. What 1990 romantic fantasy film, starring Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze, involves a pottery wheel and the famous line "Ditto"?
28. In the U.K., what is often given as a Valentines Day symbol, representing the intertwining of two lives?
29. What term is used to describe the ancient practice of drawing names from a container to determine a romantic partner for the Valentines Day celebration?
30. Which color rose symbolizes friendship and is often exchanged on Valentines Day as a platonic gesture?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....