41. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?
42. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
43. What do we show loyalty to when we say the Pledge of Allegiance
44. How old do citizens have to be to vote for President
45. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government
46. What is one right or freedom granted by the First Amendment
47. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
48. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy
49. What is freedom of religion? Choose one
50. What is one thing Benjamin Franklin is famous for
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....