11. A triangle having all sides different is called:
12. A triangle having all sides equal is called:
13. A triangle having two sides congruent is called
14. All the medians of................triangle are equal in measure.
15. All the three altitudes of a triangle are
16. All the three bisectors of angles of triangle are
17. All the three medians of a triangle are
18. All the............right bisectors of sides of triangle are concurrent.
19. Any two medians of an...........triangle equal is measure.
20. By which of the following criterion, the two triangle cannot be proved congruent?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....