21. The strongest winds and heaviest rain are associated with which part of a hurricane?
22. There is a good deal of conclusive evidence that shows extreme weather events, such as hurricanes and tornadoes are becoming more frequent and severe in recent years, and the increase is due to global warming
23. Thunder will not occur
24. Which aspect of land-falling hurricanes is usually responsible for the most destruction?
25. Which phenomenon associated with thunderstorms was described in class as being particularly dangerous for airplane travel and the cause of several airline crashes?
26. Which state averages the most thunderstorms per year per square mile?
27. Which state averages the most tornadoes per year per square mile?
28. Which states averages the most days with hail per year per square mile?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....