21. From the passage in question number 21, Growth and reproduction are mutually exclusive events in which of the following
22. In multicellular organisms...........refers to the production of progeny possessing features more or less similar to those of parents.
23. The sum total of all the chemical reactions occurring in our body is known as
24. Cell division occurs..............in plants and...........in animals.
25. The scientific name of mango is
26. The order generally ends with
27. Which of the following are unique features of living organisms?
28. Which of the following term is used to refer the number of varieties of plants and animals on earth ?
29. Three domains of life are:
30. Identify the correct match:
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....