21. Then sleek as a lizard, and alert, and abrupt, She enters the thickness, and a machine starts up Of chitterings and a tremor of wings, and trilling The whole tree trembles and thrills. Who is ‘ she ’ in the second line? Where does she enter?
22. How did the poet describe the top of the Laburnum tree in the poem ‘ The Laburnum Top ’?
23. The Laburnum top is silent, quite still in the afternoon yellow September sunlight, A few leaves yellowing, all its seeds fallen. What has happened to the tree?
24. What happened to the leaves of the Laburnum tree?
25. Why did the Goldfinch bird came towards the tree?
26. Where did the bird vanish after feeding her young ones?
27. How did the bird arrive at the other branch of the tree?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....