11. The Daffodils can be called
12. The poet saw.............daffodils at a glance
13. About which jocund company is the poet referring ?
14. Wordsworth saw a host of daffodils beside the
15. The Daffodils poem is written by
16. Who were fluttering and dancing in the breeze ?
17. Who wondered like a lonely cloud ?
18. Whom did the daffodils outdo ?
19. Flash upon that inward eye has been taken from the poem
20. The waves, behind them danced is a line from
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....