21. What is the term for the synchronized swimming position where swimmers create a circular pattern on the waters surface?
22. Who is the Japanese synchronized swimmer known for her technical excellence and Olympic gold medals?
23. What is the term for the move in synchronized swimming where swimmers create patterns with their arms just above the waters surface?
24. Which country hosted the synchronized swimming events during the first FINA World Aquatics Championships in 1973?
25. What is the term for the synchronized swimming position where swimmers perform circular movements with their legs while upside down?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....