21. The Angel Oak Tree, a historic Southern live oak, is located near which South Carolina city?
22. What is the official state fish of South Carolina, a popular catch in the state's rivers and lakes?
23. The Carolina Panthers, an NFL team, play their home games in which South Carolina city?
24. What is the official state gemstone of South Carolina, known for its stunning blue color?
25. Which historical figure from South Carolina played a crucial role in the establishment of the United Nations?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....