11. What is the maximum number of innings in a regulation international softball game?
12. Who is the American softball player known for her dominance as a pitcher and for her iconic slap-hitting style?
13. What is the term for a defensive play in softball where a fielder catches a batted ball before it hits the ground?
14. Which international softball tournament features teams from the Americas and is held every four years?
15. In softball, what is the term for a pitch that breaks sharply in the opposite direction of a curveball?
16. Who is the legendary Japanese softball player often referred to as the "Queen of Softball"?
17. In softball, what is the term for a pitch that is intentionally thrown outside the strike zone to entice the batter to swing and miss?
18. Which American softball player is known for her dominant pitching career and later transitioned to coaching?
19. What is the term for a pitch in softball that is intentionally thrown high above the batters head?
20. Which city hosted the Olympic softball competition in 2008, the last time the sport was part of the Olympics until 2020?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....