11. The high land or ridge which separates one drainage basin or watershed from another is called a:
12. The place where a river begins is called its:
13. The point where the tributary meets the main river.
14. This feature is formed when a meander is abandoned by a river.
15. Which section of a river usually has the steepest gradient?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....