21. What is the official state insect of Rhode Island, a pollinator crucial to the state's ecosystems?
22. Rhode Island's official drink is known by what name, reflecting the state's nautical history?
23. The Narragansett Bay is known for providing a habitat for which marine mammals?
24. What is the official state mammal of Rhode Island, often spotted in the state's woodlands?
25. The Green Animals Topiary Garden, featuring unique plant sculptures, is located in which Rhode Island town?
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....