31. A plant shows thallus level of organization. It shows rhizoids and is haploid. It needs water to complete its life cycle bcause the male gametes are motile. Identify the group to which it belongs to
32. Plant of this group possess naked seed
33. Holdfast, stipe and frond constitutes the plant body in case of
34. By how many criteria, living organisms have been classified into five kingdom
35. The tallest living tree of a Angioperm is
36. The tallest living tree in the world is
37. The smallest gymnosperm is
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland Netherland Germany Sweden South Africa Ghana Tanzania Nigeria Kenya Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India Pakistan Nepal Taiwan Philippines Libya Cambodia Hong Kong China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil and many more....