31. The shortest day in Australia will be on
32. The south pole experiences continuous light at
33. The Sun reaches its maximum angular distance from the equator at the
34. The term syzygy is referred to when the
35. The total surface area of earth is
36. The word used to describe the shape of earth is
37. Tides in the sea have stored in them
38. Titan is the largest natural satellite of planet
39. We always see the same face of the moon, because
40. What can be the maximum duration of totality for a solar eclipse ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Universe
Universe Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Universe Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....