MCQ quiz on Universe multiple choice questions and answers on Universe MCQ questions on the Universe geography objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. A difference of 1 degree in longitude at the Equator is equivalent to nearly
2. An ape like creature identified as man appeared in the
3. An eclipse of the sun, takes place
4. How many kilometres and represented by 1ohm of latitude?
5. If a solar eclipse occurs when the moon is quite far from the earth, the eclipse would be likely to be
6. In the earliest days when life originated on earth, the atmospheric obtained
7. Light-year measures which of the following ?
8. Meteorites are the heavenly bodies
9. On planet Earth, there is no centrifugal force at the
10. One astronomical unit is the average distance between.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Universe
Universe Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Universe Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....