11. On average, which ocean basin produces the most hurricanes per year?
12. On average, which weather phenomenon is responsible for the most deaths in the United States per year?
13. Single-cell thunderstorms only last about one hour and begin to dissipate when
14. The average number of people in the U.S. who are killed by extreme weather events each year is about the same as the number who are killed in vehicle accidents
15. The greatest number of thunderstorms per year occurs over which area of the Earth?
16. The inside of a car provides a relatively safe shelter from a tornado
17. The inside of a car provides a relatively safe shelter from lightning
18. The NY Times article Most Deadly of Natural Disasters: the Heat Wave reports a death toll of.....................people from the 1995 Chicago heat wave. In comparison, this is...................people than died in the infamous Chicago Fire of 1871
19. The peak in the Atlantic hurricane season occurs during which month?
20. The stratospheric ozone hole occurs
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Thunderstorms
Thunderstorms Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Thunderstorms Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....