31. This process of old crust being pulled down and remelted is called:
32. Volcanoes form at this boundary as plates pull apart
33. What evidence did Wegener have for his theory of continental drift?
34. What evidences do scientists use to support the continental drift theory?
35. What kind of plate boundary causes old and heavy crust ( rocks ) to sink into the mantle ( subduction)?
36. What kind of plate boundary causes sea floor spreading like the one causing the Atlantic Ocean to widen?
37. What kind of plate boundary results to the formation of a fault line like the San Andreas fault in California?
38. What kind of plate boundary results to the formation of a mountain range like the Himalayas and the Appalachian mountains?
39. What kind of plate boundary results to the formation of a trench like the Marianas trench?
40. What kind of plate boundary results to the formation of an Island arc?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Plate Tectonics
Plate Tectonics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Plate Tectonics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....