21. The giant landmass where all continents were connected
22. The Hawaiian Islands are an example
23. The layer that supports and moves the tectonic plates is
24. The lithosphere is part of the
25. The oldest crust (rocks) are found ................. the mid-ocean ridge.
26. The partly-melted lower mantle is called:
27. The process of one plate sliding under another plate at a convergent boundary is
28. The theory of plate tectonics combine which two other theories?
29. The youngest crust( rocks) are found ................. the mid-ocean ridge.
30. This process makes new crust at the bottom of the ocean at a divergent boundary
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Plate Tectonics
Plate Tectonics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Plate Tectonics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....