61. Which of the following would not be associated with stable atmospheric conditions?
62. Which of these is common to both cold and warm fronts?
63. Why are maritime air masses from the north Atlantic of only limited concern for weather in the U.S.?
64. Why do clouds represent a source of heat for the atmosphere?
65. Why do hurricanes initially form only in the tropics?
66. Why do most tornadoes in the central U.S. occur during the spring months?
67. Why do surface wind speeds increase toward the center of a hurricane?
68. Why is strong heating of the ground by the sun associated with thunderstorms?
69. Why is the number and intensity of wave cyclones greatest during the late fall, winter and spring months?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Meteorology
Meteorology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Meteorology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....