51. The vertical motions that occur when the air is unstable are termed
52. This method of frost prevention relies heavily on the release of latent heat of fusion:
53. Thunderstorm tops most likely occur
54. Tornadoes most often move toward what direction?
55. What causes the dissipating stage of a thunderstorm?
56. What causes the winds of a hurricane to be so fast?
57. What determines when a tropical depression or storm is given hurricane status?
58. What general circulation wind belt is the place of origin for hurricanes?
59. What type of clouds is most common in a hurricane?
60. Which of the following should have the steepest pressure gradient?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Meteorology
Meteorology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Meteorology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....