31. On a weather map,..................fronts are shown with triangular points on one side of the front and semicircles on the other.
32. Over the last 20 years, which of these has caused the fewest weather related deaths in the U.S.?
33. Since detection and tracking of hurricanes is now quite accurate, why does damage from these storms continue to increase?
34. The air mass type most likely to form thunderstorms is
35. The air masses that have the greatest influence on weather conditions in the Midwestern United States are:
36. The approximate lifetime of a wave cyclone is
37. The buoyancy of a rising air parcel is greatly affected by
38. The cloud droplets in a cloud are formed by water vapor molecules and
39. The development of major winter storms in the midwest depends strongly on
40. The formation of tornadoes is associated with:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Meteorology
Meteorology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Meteorology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....