21. Deserts such as the Great Basin, Gobi, and Takla Makan are examples of:
22. Downdrafts and updrafts found side by side relate to the.......................in the development of a thunderstorm.
23. Downdrafts totally dominate the.......................in the development of a thunderstorm.
24. During which of the time spans listed below should hurricane formation in the North Atlantic be at a peak?
25. Freezing rain (ice storm) or sleet occurs when
26. Heat lightning:
27. Hurricanes and midlatitude cyclones are similar in that:
28. Hurricanes generally are:
29. Hygroscopoic nuclei may be formed from
30. Inside of a cloud, how do the air temperature and the dew point compare to one another?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Meteorology
Meteorology Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Meteorology Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....