21. Lowest layer of atmosphere is called
22. Major cause of increment in population growth
23. Most stable ecosystem is
24. Nitrogen gets oxidized into
25. Noise is measured using sound meter and the unit is
26. Nutrients are recycled in ecosystem by
27. Region where fresh water meets salt water is called
28. Sequence of eating and being eaten in a ecosystem is called
29. Study of trends in human population growth and prediction of future growth is called
30. The concentration of which gas is highest in our environment?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Environmental Studies
Environmental Studies Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Environmental Studies Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....