MCQ quiz on Environmental Studies multiple choice questions and answers on Environmental Studies MCQ questions on Environmental Studies objectives questions with answer of world geography test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Lowest layer of atmosphere is called
2. Major cause of increment in population growth
3. Most stable ecosystem is
4. Nitrogen gets oxidized into
5. Noise is measured using sound meter and the unit is
6. Nutrients are recycled in ecosystem by
7. Region where fresh water meets salt water is called
8. Sequence of eating and being eaten in a ecosystem is called
9. Study of trends in human population growth and prediction of future growth is called
10. The concentration of which gas is highest in our environment?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Environmental Studies
Environmental Studies Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Environmental Studies Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....