21. The percentage of radiant energy reflected back by surface is called
22. The prefix alto means
23. The term stratus means
24. The two ingredients needed to form clouds aloft are
25. These are cirrocumulus that look like fish scales.
26. This is the visible portion of a tornadic circulation produced by condensation of rapidly rotating rising air.
27. Thunderstorms originate from
28. What is a cloud?
29. Which clouds occurs at the highest altitude
30. Which of the following cloud are sometimes called fair weather clouds but can grow into more storm-condition douds, and continued upward growth suggests showers later in the day
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Clouds
Clouds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Clouds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....