MCQ quiz on Clouds multiple choice questions and answers on Clouds MCQ questions on Clouds objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. ............is a type of cloud that is tall, dense and involved in thunderstorms and other intense weather
2. A mid-latitude cyclone will often have a ................ shape on satellite imagery.
3. A ring around the sun or moon will show when they shine through this cloud
4. A stratus cloud which forms near ground is called the
5. A wall cloud is an example of a(n)
6. All the following are cirrus type clouds except
7. Cirus clouds are
8. Cloud burst is associated with
9. Cloud droplets can remain liquid even when they have a temperature of below freezing.
10. Clouds are formed by the
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Clouds
Clouds Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Clouds Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....