11. The installation of plumbing, usually in the ground, prior to the completion of walls, ceilings or floors is known as what?
12. The setting of fixtures, such as toilets, sinks and faucets is commonly known as what?
13. The term used to describe the purging of air from supply pipes is commonly known as what?
14. What is the colour code for plastic waste bin?
15. What is the colour code of bins for waste paper segregation?
16. What is the first step of avoiding accident in work place?
17. What is the immediate action to be taken in the event of fire?
18. What is the name of the device used to deter the reverse flow of water in the plumbing system, usually required on exterior spigot heads?
19. What is the name of the device used to insure that the contents of a pipe are only allowed to flow in one direction?
20. What is the period referred as golden hours?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Plumber and Sanitary
Plumber and Sanitary Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Plumber and Sanitary Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....