11. The Lathe carriage serves the following purpose of the tool
12. The following part of Lathe serves as housing for the driving pulleys and back gears
13. Steady Rest is also called
14. The centre lathes receive their power through
15. In Lathe, the back gears are used for affecting _______ in spindle speeds, thereby facilitating wider range of speeds
16. Lathe spindle has got.......
17. When the tool of centre lathe moves perpendicular to the axis of rotation,
18. A desired speed of _____ can be obtained by selecting the suitable change gears having proper number of teeth.
19. Which of the following options best describes the centre lathes?
20. The following is used for holding bored parts for machining their outside surfaces on Lathe.
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Lathe Machine
Lathe Machine Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Lathe Machine Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....