21. The process of local thinning down of a stock by forging operation is called as :
22. Upset forging
23. Which among the following is a forging defect, which occurs during the upsetting process when faces of the stock become square ?
24. Which among the following is a term used in forging in which the thickness of the job is increased by decreasing its length ?
25. Which among the following is used for bending hooks of flat and round steel bars ?
26. Which among the following parts of the anvil is called beak ?
27. Which one of the following is the function of tuyeres in the forge ?
28. Which one of the following operations is performed when bottom swage and top fuller are used together ?
29. Which one of the following tongs is used while forging hexagonal bolt ?
30. Which one of the following vices is usually used in forging shop ?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Forging
Forging Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Forging Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....