41. Large machines with two belts arranged on three pulleys are capable of..............speed settings.
42. Most fires can be extinguished by
43. Multispur bits are used
44. On some power drills, a chuck key is used to
45. One way to support shelves in a bookcase is to drill holes in the sides and insert
46. Position the fence on a table saw so the distance from the outside of the blade to the fence is the same as the..............of the rabbet.
47. Pumice is used to
48. Rabbet joints are commonly used in the construction of cases, cabinet frames, and
49. Repair plates include mending plates and
50. Rough turning is begun using a
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Carpentry
Carpentry Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Carpentry Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....