31. If sum of measure of two angles is 90o then angles are............angles.
32. If sum of measures of two angles is 180o then angles are...........angles.
33. If the three altitudes of a triangle are congruent then the triangle is
34. If two angles of a triangle are congruent then the sides opposite to them are
35. If two legs of aright triangle are 6 cm and 8cm, then its hypotenuse is.
36. If two medians of a triangle are congruent then the triangle will be
37. In a right triangle, the longest side is:
38. In equilateral triangle each angle is of
39. In right-angled triangle if one angle is 30o, then other angle will be
40. In right-angled triangle if one angle is 60o, then other angle will be
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Triangles
Triangles Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Triangles Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....