21. Centroid is the point of concurrency of three..........of triangle.
22. Circumcentre is point of concurrency of three of three..........of triangle.
23. Construction of a triangle is not possible when
24. Construction of traingle ABC with AB = 9 cm and BC = 6cm is possible when CA is equal to
25. Corresponding angles of congruent triangles are:
26. Corresponding sides of congruent triangles are:
27. Each side of triangle has...........collinear vertices.
28. Hypotenuse is a side opposite to..............in right angled triangle.
29. If ABC is an equilateral triangle, then each angle equals to:
30. If AD is an altitude of an isosceles triangle ABC in which AB = AC. Then:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Triangles
Triangles Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Triangles Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....