31. Three angles of a quadrilateral are 75o, 90o and 75o, then the fourth angle is
32. Trapezium, rhombus and parallelograms are
33. What is true about the diagonals in an isosceles trapezoid?
34. What statement would be suffi cient to prove that a quadrilateral is a rhombus?
35. When a quadrilateral is reflected over the line y = x, which geometric relationship is not preserved?
36. Which compound statement is true?
37. Which description does NOT guarantee that a quadrilateral is a square?
38. Which of the following conditions or set of conditions is suffi cient for a parallelogram to be a square?
39. Which of the following conditions or set of conditions must be met for a parallelogram to be a rectangle?
40. Which of the following is not a parallelogram?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Quadrilaterals
Quadrilaterals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Quadrilaterals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....