11. For which polygon does the sum of the measures of the interior angles equal the sum of the measures of the exterior angles?
12. Given three distinct quadrilaterals, a square, a rectangle, and a rhombus, which quadrilaterals must have perpendicular diagonals?
13. A diagonal of a rectangle is inclined to one side of the rectangle at 25o. The acute angle between the diagonals is
14. If angles A, B,C and D of the quadrilateral ABCD, taken in order are in the ratio 3:7:6:4, then ABCD is a
15. If APB and CQD are two parallel lines, then the bisectors of the angles APQ, BPQ, CQP and PQD form
16. If the diagonals of a quadrilateral are perpendicular and opposite sides are NOT parallel then what would be the best and most restrictive description of that quadrilateral?
17. In a parallelogram ABCD, E and F are the mid-points of sides AB and CD respectively. AF and CE meet the diagonal BD of length 12cm at P and Q, then length of PQ is
18. In a parallelogram opposite angles are
19. In a parallelogram opposite sides are
20. Opposite angles are not equal in a
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Quadrilaterals
Quadrilaterals Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Quadrilaterals Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....