MCQ quiz on Perimeter and Area multiple choice questions and answers on Perimeter and Area MCQ questions on Perimeter and Area objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. Area of triangle whose base is 15 cm and corresponding altitude is 6 cm will be
2. Diameter is
3. Find the area of a right triangle whose base is 3 cm, perpendicular is 2 cm and hypotenuse is 5 cm.
4. If the area of circle is 44 cm2, the area of shaded portion will be
5. If the area of rectangle increases from 2 cm2 to 4 cm2 the perimeter will
6. If the area of the triangle is 36 cm2 and the height is 3 cm, the base of the triangle will be
7. If the radius of pipe is 1 cm, the circumference of pipe will be
8. If the traingle ABC is isosceles AE = 6 cm, BC = 9 cm, the area of traingle ABC is
9. pi is
10. The area of a circle is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Perimeter and Area
Perimeter and Area Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Perimeter and Area Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....