MCQ quiz on Integers multiple choice questions and answers on Integers MCQ questions on Integers objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. 0 Ã· 10 gives
2. Identify the property used in the following: 2 x 13 + 8 x 13 = (2 + 8 ) x 13
3. Identify the property used in the following: 2 x 13 + 8 x 13 = (2 + 8 ) x 13
4. On dividing a negative integers by other negative integer the quotient will be
5. Successor of -1 is
6. Sum of two negative number is always
7. In addition and subtraction of two integers, sign of the answer depends upon
8. 16 x 10 + 2 is equal to
9. -8 x 10 x 9 is equal to
10. Absolute value of -11 is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Integers
Integers Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Integers Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....