21. The Y axis is
22. The y-coordinate of a point is called:
23. When plotting points in a coordinate plane, which directions should you go first?
24. Which of the following lines is parallel to x-axis?
25. Which of the following lines is parallel to y-axis?
26. Which of the following points is on the origin?
27. Which ordered pair satisfy the equation y = 2x:
28. Which quadrant has x and y values that are both negative?
29. A horizontal number line that divides the coordinate plane is?
30. A quadrant which has x and y values that are both positive is
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Cartesian Plane Coordinate System
Cartesian Plane Coordinate System Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Cartesian Plane Coordinate System Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....