MCQ quiz on Hamlet multiple choice questions and answers on Hamlet MCQ questions on Hamlet objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. After Rosencrantz and Guildenstern leave Hamlet, what does he basically say in his soliloquy?
2. At the end of Scene III, Ophelia agrees to obey Polonius wish. What will she do?
3. Describe Hamlets tone when he speaks to Ophelia.
4. Hamlet is upset for two reasons. What are they?
5. Hamlet swears Horatio to two things. What are they?
6. Hamlets famous To be or not to be soliloquy is in Scene One. Which of the following paraphrases his main points?
7. How does Polonius die?
8. Laertes thinks that Ophelia should have a better funeral service. What is the priests answer.
9. Polonius gives a lot of advice to Laertes. Which of these statements is not part of that advice?
10. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern finally meet with Hamlet, and Hamlet discovers they were sent for by the King. How does Hamlet describe his personal problems to them?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Hamlet
Hamlet Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Hamlet Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....