MCQ quiz on Dust of Snow multiple choice questions and answers on Dust of Snow MCQ questions on Dust of Snow First Flight Book Poem for Class 10 English CBSE objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In what mood was the poet earlier?
2. Name the poetic device used in the line And saved some part
3. Name the poetic device used in the line Has given my heart
4. The crow and Hemlock tree symbolize
5. The poet says, Of a day I had rued. What is the meaning of rued?
6. What are the two negative creatures that Frost used as carriers of positivity?
7. What does crow generally symbolise?
8. What does Dust of Snow represent?
9. what fell on the poet?
10. What is the rhyme scheme of the poem?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Dust of Snow
Dust of Snow Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Dust of Snow Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....