11. What did Lencho compare the large raindrops with?
12. What did Lencho hope for?
13. What did Lencho think of the post-office employees?
14. What did the postmaster do then?
15. What did the postmaster feel on experiencing Lencho receive the letter?
16. What else did the reply demanded apart from goodwill, ink and paper?
17. What is the irony in this lesson?
18. What type of conflict does the chapter highlight?
19. What was the immediate reaction of the postman on seeing the letter?
20. What was the only hope left in the hearts of Lenchos family?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on A Letter to God
A Letter to God Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
A Letter to God Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....