81. Equality before law and Equal protection of law have been modelled on the Constitution of
82. Finance Commission is constituted every 5 years by the
83. Freedom of expression is included in the article
84. From among the following which amendment of the Constitution of India made education to Children as a Fundamental Duty?
85. Fundamental Rights are included in articles
86. Globalisation gives primacy to unbriddled
87. Government of India Act 1909 is known as
88. Grass root democracy is related to
89. How many duties are included in the Constitution as Fundamental Duties?
90. How many methods are there to amend the Constitution of India
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution and Politics
Indian Constitution and Politics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Indian Constitution and Politics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....