41. In India the power of amnesty has been given to the
42. In the Indian federal system, residuary powers rest with the
43. India is a Republic in the sense that
44. India that is Bharat shall be a union of states. From which Constitution was adopted the words union of states?
45. Judge of the Supreme Court can be removed from offices by
46. Keshavananda Bharati case was associated with
47. Madan Mohan Punchi commission was appointed to study
48. Majority provisions of the Constitution of India can be amended by
49. Mandal Commission recommendations were appointed by
50. Minto Morley Reforms is also known as
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution and Politics
Indian Constitution and Politics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF Online
Indian Constitution and Politics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....