31. Globalisation gives primacy to unbriddled
32. Government of India Act 1909 is known as
33. Grass root democracy is related to
34. How many duties are included in the Constitution as Fundamental Duties?
35. How many methods are there to amend the Constitution of India
36. In a federal system the guardian of the Constitution is
37. In consequence of the death or incapacity of the President, vice President can become the President for
38. In India a person can be a member of the Council of Ministers without being a Member of Parliament for a maximum period
39. In India Right to Property is a
40. In India the Council of state is responsible to
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution and Politics
Indian Constitution and Politics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Indian Constitution and Politics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....