21. Directive Principles of state Policy are included in the Articles
22. Directive Principles of State Policy is
23. Dyarchy was introduced at the Centre by the Act of
24. Dyarchy was introduced at the Provincial level by the Act of
25. Elections to the local government bodies are made mandatory by which amendment
26. Equality before law and Equal protection of law have been modelled on the Constitution of
27. Finance Commission is constituted every 5 years by the
28. Freedom of expression is included in the article
29. From among the following which amendment of the Constitution of India made education to Children as a Fundamental Duty?
30. Fundamental Rights are included in articles
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution and Politics
Indian Constitution and Politics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Indian Constitution and Politics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....