91. In a federal system the guardian of the Constitution is
92. In consequence of the death or incapacity of the President, vice President can become the President for
93. In India a person can be a member of the Council of Ministers without being a Member of Parliament for a maximum period
94. In India Right to Property is a
95. In India the Council of state is responsible to
96. In India the power of amnesty has been given to the
97. In the Indian federal system, residuary powers rest with the
98. India is a Republic in the sense that
99. India that is Bharat shall be a union of states. From which Constitution was adopted the words union of states?
100. Judge of the Supreme Court can be removed from offices by
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Indian Constitution and Politics
Indian Constitution and Politics Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Indian Constitution and Politics Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....