21. Treaty of Constantinople recognised ............. as an independent nation.
22. What major issue was criticised against by the liberal nationalists?
23. What was the main feature of the pattern of land holding prevailing in the Eastern and Central Europe?
24. What was the main occupation in the mid 18th century in Europe?
25. What was Young Italy?
26. When was the first clear expression of nationalism noticed in Europe?
27. Where was the first upheaval took place in July, 1803?
28. Which country became full-fledged territorial state in Europe in the year 1789?
29. Which country began to use language as a weapon of national resistance?
30. Which country had been party of the Ottoman Empire since the 15th century?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
The Rise of Nationalism in Europe Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
The Rise of Nationalism in Europe Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....