11. Socially and politically dominant class in Europe during mid-eighteenth century was
12. The Civil code of Na polean established :
13. The first clear expression of Nationalism in Europe came with:
14. The ideas of a United community enjoying equal rights under a constitution were expressed by the French as:
15. The meaning of Volksgeist:
16. The most serious source of nationalist tension in Europe, after 1871, was an area called:
17. The Napoleonic Civil code was established in the year:
18. The place where the priests and bishops were punished.
19. The political and constitutional changes brought about by the French Revolution were:
20. The term Plebiscite means:
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
The Rise of Nationalism in Europe Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
The Rise of Nationalism in Europe Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....