MCQ quiz on Second World War multiple choice questions and answers on Second World War MCQ questions on Second World War objectives questions with answer test pdf for interview preparations, freshers jobs, and competitive exams. Professionals, Teachers, Students and Kids Trivia Quizzes to test your knowledge on the subject.
1. In the 1930s, a main reason for the failure of peace in Europe was that
2. One reason the Nuremberg trials following World War II were held was to
3. President Harry Truman justified using atomic bombs on Japan in 1945 on the grounds that the
4. Prior to the start of World War II, Great Britain and France followed a policy of appeasement when they
5. The immediate cause of United States entry into World War II was that the United States
6. What was one result of World War II?
7. Which statement about the Marshall Plan is most accurate?
MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Second World War
Second World War Trivia Questions and Answers PDF
Second World War Question and Answer
USA - United States of America Canada United Kingdom Australia New Zealand South America Brazil Portugal Netherland South Africa Ethiopia Zambia Singapore Malaysia India China UAE - Saudi Arabia Qatar Oman Kuwait Bahrain Dubai Israil England Scotland Norway Ireland Denmark France Spain Poland and many more....